Log in to Complete an Application
2017 Ralph B. Canterbury Scholarship
- Ten (10) scholarships will be available in the amount of $1,000 each.
- Scholarships will be awarded at this year’s Annual Meeting held Saturday, June 24, 2017, at Clearview’s Main Office in Moon Township, Pa.
- All applicants must be members in good standing. Applicant must be the primary member on the account.
- Students must be applying to or enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program at a college, university or educational institution (minimum of 12 credit hours per semester for undergraduate and minimum of 6 credit hours per semester for graduate programs) during the fall semester of 2017 to be eligible.
- Employees, Board Members, Supervisory Committee Members and Scholarship Committee Members of Clearview FCU are not eligible.
- Immediate family members of Clearview FCU Board Members, Supervisory Committee Members, Scholarship Committee Members and Management Employees at the level of Director or above are not eligible.
- Previous Ralph B. Canterbury Scholarship winners are not eligible.
- Completed application
- A statement of personal goals (100 words maximum)
- An essay on “Why I choose to belong to Clearview FCU” (250 words maximum)
- Your completed Activities and Community Involvement form
- Official transcript of your high school or college (whichever is applicable). Transcript needs to include the following to be considered official:
- Printed on official transcript paper
- Imprinted with the School Seal or Registrar’s Signature
- In a signed/sealed envelope directly from the issuing office
- Or uploaded to this application from school official
Note: Once you’ve "Saved and Finalized" your completed application, you cannot make further edits or changes. If you would like to view or print a copy of your completed application, log in using the username and password you previously created.
Email us at email@example.com or call us directly at 412-299-6083.